Jeff, I am pretty tired. Can I sack out at your place tonight?
by johnls7424 January 26, 2012
Get the Sack out mug.
I'm so dead tired. I can't wait to go home and sack-out.
by 7h0rn3 May 15, 2009
Get the Sack-out mug.
When ur truck is 90% rust and the other 10% fell off. Basically any janky ass object, usually a vehicle.
Guy 1: Jesus, my truck is so sacked out! Popped some brake lines and a wheel fell off on the highway!

Guy 1: Wow, that piece of shit is really sacked out
by theheccindoggogoesbork September 29, 2020
Get the Sacked Out mug.
used sacastically at the driver of a lowered vehicle.
Used as a form of playfull insult towards a car that the user envies for its lowered ride height.
Also read as - your car should be lower you fool
At a car event or cruise a drunken bystander will yell out
"sack it out chump!"

normally followed by an arse wipping by occupants of the car with bats.
by Chumpy March 30, 2006
Get the sack it out chump mug.
Staying in for the night with your lover
Me and bae are just sacking out for the night
by LickassJK December 17, 2015
Get the sacking out mug.