Top definition
Guy With Camera

Commonly used in the modelling/photographer biz, 'GWC' is any poser/creep with a digital camera pretending to be a pro/semi-pro photographer. With the introduction of digital cameras, GWC's have appeared like an explosion in a toy store.

GWC's typically steal the work of others and don't have any references.
"Some GWC asked me to 'test' for him, what a creep."

"What's with all the GWC's on, lately?"

"Damn GWC's are ruining it for the rest of us." - Pro Photographers

by ZeroZeroOne February 02, 2007
Get the mug
Get a GWC mug for your buddy Vivek.
Mar 1 Word of the Day
One who has a mania for music.
I am a melomaniac.
by Larstait November 14, 2003
Get the mug
Get a melomaniac mug for your mama Jovana.
translates to: guys with cameras
I would've been able to see her better if there weren't so many gwc's in front of me....
by Typhoon_ January 22, 2006
Get the mug
Get a gwc mug for your mama Beatrix.
Great White Cock.

This is a term for the well endowed white man, inspired by BBC and great white sharks.
That boi has a GWC

Like the BBC? Or BBC?
Like BBC. Surprisingly huge, now I know what a shark attack' s like.
by Stylesmileishmishsmishul January 26, 2018
Get the mug
Get a GWC mug for your cat Julia.
Great White Chiller: A white person who does limited to no work (chills), yet manages to get my in life. In somecases, GWCs can even be successful (see example).

In a typical office work day, a GWC spends 50% surfing the internet, 25% on break or extended lunch, 20% socializing, and only 5% working.

GWCs often come to work underdressed and unshaven, and typically look like they just woke up.

There are different levels of "Chillers": Eg. Great Brown Chiller > Great White Chiller. Note: it does not take much to be a Great Asian Chiller.
Tom Green is a GWC. He has done limited work and has done a LOT of chillin, yet managed to become very successful.
by browntown8888 April 08, 2009
Get the mug
Get a GWC mug for your coworker Julia.
Great White Cock.. yes like the shark
Also called the "G DUB C"
Boqueshia totally rode my G DUB C(GWC) after supper dude.
by hardabz05 September 16, 2008
Get the merch
Get the GWC neck gaiter and mug.