Top definition
Go hard, get retarded, dumb, any dude that steps up gets messed up
by 23565 August 18, 2009
Get the mug
Get a Duffie mug for your fish Paul.
2
Pathological liar. 98% of them are fluffy, the other 2% are fucking insane
She just duffied right to my face
by Frankie is a whore February 22, 2017
Get the mug
Get a Duffie mug for your coworker Larisa.
3
Duffie is a very loyal girl. If she falls in love with you, she'll never cheat on you. She's usually a bit of a tomboy, but very pretty.
She also has a good sense of humor and can be very sarcastic. Duffie is nearly perfect.
''I made Duffie my girlfriend.''

''Wow, good job! You'll be happy together!''
by grandpajoe November 17, 2013
Get the mug
Get a Duffie mug for your dad Trump.
4
To disrespectfully slide your dirty vagina horizontally up someones face, leaving a slimy residue.
Shut up or I'll duffie your ass
Keep talking shit and I'll give you a duffie
by The Whore and The Virgin April 05, 2009
Get the mug
Get a Duffie mug for your mother-in-law Julia.
5
a bitch that calls me "Jetziba"
Duffie: JETZIBA!
Me: Fuck Off.
by Jetzi February 18, 2004
Get the mug
Get a duffie mug for your mother-in-law Riley.
6
Duffie is the Squad,Fam,ect but if a nigga try us we gonna beat that ass like a thanksgiving turkey
Duffie squad go hard
by DuffieGirlKay August 17, 2016
Get the mug
Get a Duffie mug for your sister Nathalie.
7
The practice of ruining your relationship with a boyfriend/girlfriend and then making your ex feel like shit through tactics such as: Sending them fake self-harming images titles "are you happy now?", fake crying where they can see you, kissing a random person in a night club and then telling your ex straight after.
Duffie-er:
"It's my fault the relationship broke down-- But here! Have all of my problems anyway"

Duffie-ee:
"...wow"
by Yermaw.wan February 09, 2013
Get the mug
Get a Duffie mug for your brother Callisto.