To pee. Same as "taking a whiz" or "letting the dogs out".
I got to go bleed the lizard.
1. To be in a state of sleep. Sleep being the unconsious state our body is in while it replenishes energy.
Dude? Are you asleep?
1. One who skillfully cheats, usually a board games.
2. One who challenges novices to games he has mastered, and beats them, showing no mercy.
Why did you make play that game with you?
I knew I'd win.
1. Awesome, fast paced song by the beach boys.
2. Cleaning product.
1. That car is a 409
2. 409 did wonders on my windows.
1. The first whole number to come after five and before seven.
2. Behind you, 6 o' clock.
4, 5, 6, 7, 8,
Watch my 6, I'm going in.
An anorexic jackass with a thyroid problem.
That twig doesn't eat anything.