- 20th state admitted to the Union.
- ranks low in a lot of good. categories/high in a bunch of bad categories.
- tons of history. civil war, civil RIGHTS war, etc.
- home of an incredible amount of musicians, writers and overall successful, famous people.
- very solid sports history, and turn out of a lot of professional athletes.
- lots of very friendly folks.
- a few a-holes (ole miss fans). (just kidding....kinda).
- lots of casinos.
- lots of very hot chicks.
- highest african american population % in the country.
- birthplace/home of the blues (screw you, memphis) and birthplace of country music (screw you, nashville).
- very diverse landscapes. from delta flat to rolling hills to piney woods to the beaches of the gulf coast.
Mississippi - The South's Warmest Welcome
Variation of, "you are a liar" or "quit clowning". Indeginous to the American South, specfically Mississippi.
As Jimbo ends his "Yo Mama" joke ( directed towards Leroy), Leroy counters with, "You a lie."
A person that smokes pot everyday of every hour of the day Man
Id be smoking Blunts all day long im a Pothead but dont forget theres always a Bong Toking Alcoholic HAHA!
Similiar to 'Big Ups' this is a way of throwing props to someone, saying thank you, showing respects, etc.
Hey Greg, Nice Ups for hooking me up with the Ice Cube 7Inch. It bumps.