1. Pr.n. colloquialism of 'Richard'
2. v. as 'chard something up'. To, by error or misfortune, destroy iredeemably a situation that might otherwise have been promising or a suitestormme (see suitestormme).
3. adj. Meaning of poor quality or unfortunate.
1. Mod: Hello Chard
Chard: Hello Mod
2. Naan: So have you admitted she's you're girlfriend yet?
Ayrton Modstake: Yes. It has been confirmed.
Naad: Well, you really charded that one up, didn't you?
3. Although a sweet enough fellow, Joe was let down by his somewhat chard personal hygene.