to travel at high speed or hurry the fuck up
Omar: "What are you doing?"
Gary: "Oh not too much, just trying to defuse this bomb before it blows up and kills thousands of people. You know."
Omar: "Well you'd better book it. There are only 30 seconds left on the timer."
Gary: "What? Oh yeah, I guess you're right. Well I'd better hurry the fuck up then."
To look at someone's features in order to determine that person's level of sexual attractiveness and the extent to which you would like to chuck it in her
/have him chuck it in you.
After I nailed her little sister and didn't call back, Kim went on a major bitching tirade. I didn't mind though, since she was wearing a low-cut shirt and it gave me a good chance to check out her amazing rack
the most important qualities to look for when choosing a female to be your bitch.
Ass and titties, ass ass and titties, ass and titties, and big booty bitches.
A legendary club you become a member of by drinking 100 beer shots in 100 minutes. This club doesn't have meetings or anything, you just use it to impress frat buddies, hoes, or practically anyone that admires feats of great alcohol consumption.
If you can't join the century club twice in one night, you're a pathetic lightweight.
1) Totally unfounded, not credible, or ridiculous...usually refers to something somebody just said.
2) Having a large amount of fecal matter in your body, usually necessitating a dump.
Eric: "...so I told the Olsen twins I wasn't in the mood, because you know, I can do better. Then a couple minutes later I ran into the Hilton sisters and scored a threesome. It was just like in the video, dude, I swear."
Stan: "Man you're so full of shit, your eyes are brown."
Eric: "Yeah, I guess you're right, I really need to drop a massive deuce in the john."
a game, except it's not really a game, it's only used as an insult.
Go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself.
1) (n) A type of cocaine that you cook up in a frying pan. And by you I really mean your honor roll student, boy scout son.
2) (v) To prepare the above type of cocaine.
3) (v) What a walked batter gets in a baseball game.
4) (n) A chemical that's the opposite of an acid and doesn't cost anything.
1) When little Timmy failed his math test, his mom decided to cheer him up by cooking up his favorite dinner: free base cocaine.
2) We don't free base in the Brook, we just smoke flat-out crack rock
3) With runners on second and third and the World Series on the line I figured it would be a good call to just give Barry Bonds a free base.
4) I hear there's a deal over at Chemicals Mart where if you buy an acid at retail price, you get a free base.