A word that Eskimos use to calm down their children. Also a word Eskimos use when they're having sex
No example available.
A program, often taught by police, which tries to brainwash young and impressionable children into believing slanted information and sometimes out-right lies about drugs.
1. D.A.R.E. taught me that marijuana will make you kill people.
2. D.A.R.E. to think for yourself..
We don't need no stinking badges!
November 04, 2003
To chop up (with a razor blade) and prepair a line of cocaine for sniffing.
1. Rack up another cocaine line for me.
2. If you want another kiss, you'll have to rack another line.
1. To arrive at a specific place or event at or before the designed meeting or start time.
2. To pay with exact change.
1. Ronnie arrived at the show on time.
2. When paying his dinner bill, Rasheed was on time.
A small piece of particularly dirty faecal matter, usually wearing make up and girly scarves.
I'll have to wipe my shoe on the grass as I just stepped in a Motley Crue.