a genre of music that used to be awesome. West Coast and East coast rap involved people who were down for their hoods, and talked about their mature experiences with hard lifestyles: they just wanted people to know what they were going through so society would understand and also be entertained.
but then here comes dirty south rap. 80% of all southern rappers are just stupid idiots saying shit like "yeah nigga i be leanin and rockin, gun to yo face I be glockin, hoes on my dick, shiny-ass rims on my car, and I threw some D's on that bitch. I'm a star! Fuck yo ass if u hate, go in a corna and masta bate, some shit here some shit there, dem white people cant dance."
The only reason south side rap is popular is because people wanted to dance to it instead of listen to the REAL gangster shit from the coasts. But one shouldn't put all the blame on the rappers, they should also blame the money-corrupted record companies who allow these dumbass south siders to say whatever the hell they wanna say.
If you want to listen to REAL rap music, buy an album from Eazy E, Biggie, Tupac, or anyone from NWA, WSC, CMW, or DPGC.
If you want the fake shit, listen to Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Dem Franchise Boys, D4L, or Yung Joc.
a visual comparison of three attractive ladies in the same room. The chocolate part of Twix represents the black girl, the caramel represtents the latina girl, and the wafer in the middle represents the white girl, and all three girls being very sexy when they stand together.
the type of girls you'd give king size Twix bars to, just to be nice.
the type of girls you'd like to Twix
the only things more delicious than the dessert served in the cafeteria are those twix chicks standing in line...
I just wanna buy them some King size Twix bars...
and then I wanna twix them.
the different types of attractiveness a girl can have.
1. Fine: when a girl's body is awesome. The saying "beauty is only skin deep" has nothing to do with being fine because you can take all the skin off this type of girl and the ultimate shape of her body would still be the same.
2. Cute: when a girl just has an aluring appearance. This doesn't necessarily mean that she's fine; it could just mean she has a good selection of clothes, make up, hairstyles, or whatever makes her look attractive. It is even possible to be a little overweight and still be Cute.
3. Hot: when a girl's appearance instantly grabs your attention. Not to be confused with sexy; hot girls can actually have intelligence while sexy girls tend to be or act mentally slow at times. Also known as Beautiful
4. Sexy: the better version of Hot. Sexiness in girls is a balanced combination between Fine and Cute, meaning that her body is awesome along with everything else (clothes, hairstyle, etc). Since their brains are so busy pumping estrogen into their awesome bodies, they sometimes lack or pretend to lack inteligence.
: when a girl's appearance AND personality fits in perfectly with a guy's ideal girl. Also known as "dream girl
." They can be fine
, or sexy
My personal choices for each of the attractive types:
3. Layla Kayleigh
4. Vida Guerra
5. whoever I marry....perhaps Beyonce =/
the southern version of California, except with crazier weather and less interesting people.
florida is like california but california is still the best!
People who deny the fact that some things simply cannot be explained through scientific observations and logical thinking. They deny the possibility that some things in this universe are beyond the understanding of humans
. In other words, they do not believe that there is a God.
When a person who was paralysed for thier entire life suddenly gets healed when he/she get filled with the Holy Spirit, there is simply no scientific explanation to show for it. This is what we call Faith, and Faith can sometimes overflow human understanding. No, that person who was healed did not undergo a "rare coincidence," but rather a miracle as a rewarding example of his/her faith
. However, some atheists would spend days, weeks, months, or even years trying to explain what had happened with science because they won't accept the fact that supernatural things do occur. (some of this borrowed from a Christian
point of view)