1) A fee paid to an agent for providing a service, especially a percentage of the total amount of business transacted.
2) A job or task given to a person or a group, especially an order to produce a particular product or piece of work.
3) A group of people authorized to carry out a duty.
4) The committing of something, especially a crime or other offense.
1) The middleman was paid a fee.
2) The factory was given a commission.
3) The spy had commission to kill suspects of terrorism.
4) The commission of a crime.
Dutch dialect spoken in the Northern part of Belgium.
In Dutch and Flemish: Vlaams (= flemish).
In Dutch and Flemish: Nederlands (= Dutch).
The grammar and spelling of both languages is the same, the only difference is in the pronounciation.
Dutch/Flemish: "Ik spreek Vlaams."
English: "I speak Flemish."
Partially open, neither shut nor wide open.
They left the door ajar.
1. Very large: Unusually or impressively large or huge.
2. Very great or impressive.
1. A colossal high-rise office building.
2. Those idiots made a colossal blunder.
Other word for connoisseur
, with a small difference.
1. Exceptional performer: A musician who shows exceptional ability, technique, or artistry.
2. Talented person: Somebody who shows exceptional technique or ability in something.
3. Connoisseur: Somebody who is knowledgeable and cultivated in appreciating the fine arts.
She's such a virtuoso.
A person or political party with extreme rightwing views, often including racism, nationalism and complete obedience to authority.
Hitler was a fascist.
1. An expression of approval or good wishes.
2. A prayer asking for God's blessing, usually at the end of a Christian service.
3. In Christianity, the state of being blessed.
Holy people are supposed to be benediction people.