The President, George W. Bush
10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000
9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000
8) "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004
7) "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' —Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001
6) "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004
5) "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
4) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000
3) "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000
2) "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000
1) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
Usually made of wood.
Q: Did you feel my stool?
A1: Yeah, it's made of some nice wood.
A2: Why would I do that? You're gross.