A day on which terrorists (supposedly from the Al-Quaeda network but what do we know, it's our media after all) hijacked 4 planes. 2 hit the World Trade center Towers, toppling them. Another one hit the Pentagon. The fourth was surmisedly aimed toward the Pentagon as well, but the passengers re-hijacked and crashed it. Overall, 3000 people died. Some people say it was a conspiracy. Some believe the government's story. Some tell people to shut the hell up and stop grieving because they say they had their chance to grieve, while in reality they just didn't get affected directly (how do they know the one talking about September 11 wasn't?). Yet more make a point of the fact that the U.S. does far worse things. My opinions don't matter. What does matter is the repercussions and how our government handled it, shouldering off all the aid attempts from the UN after asking with open arms for assistance, as well as to start a couple oil wars. But I digress.
In summary, 9/11 stands for september 11th, 2001. That was the date of the terrorist attack. It symbolises different things to a lot of people. My only oninion I'll stick in is that people should keep their views to themselves. You could really offend someone talking about that, and possibly get your ass kicked to Nebraska.
Unless you live in Nebraska.
1) Having extreme sexual attractiveness.
2) Housing a great deal of energy in heat form.
3) A very dangerous viral or biochemical agent.
1) "Damn, that chick is hot..."
2) It is a very bad idea to stick your hand into your furnace, because it is quite hot.
is referred to as a "hot agent".
I think this means "gigolo," which is basically a male prostitute but also could mean a guy with about 70 girlfriends.
"hey, you're in luck... I'm a gigolo."
1) Rock band, quite popular for decades and still going, wrote songs such as "We Will Rock You," "Bohemian Rhapsody," and "Don't Stop Me".
2) Flambouyant, obvious homosexual or crossdresser, see flamer
1) "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen is one of the only songs to go from ballad to choir to rock, then back to ballad.
2) (guy walks by in a dress and high heels) "Man, there goes a first-class queen."
Bed & Breakfast
"...went into the cheap B&B, when I pulled back my sheets to get on into bed found a dead woman there. So I come downstairs an' I throw her at the manager..."
-George the Angry Redneck
Southern slang. An interjection. Often used as an expression of surprise for large quantities of something, or severity of something. See yessum
"Boy howdy! Them pumpkins sure are big! How're we gonna carry 'em all, Ms. McGregor?"
1) intj. An expression of extreme surprise. Derived from "Jesus Christ".
2) n. A weird-ass movie.
1) "Jeepers creepers! He just shot my brother! ...my idol..."
2) "Dude, I saw Jeepers Creepers last night. That is one fucked movie."