1. A very lazy way of saying sleepy.
2. A babyish way of saying sleepy.
3. A slang name to call someone who is sweeping the floor.
4. A cross of creepy and sweet.
1. I'm sweepy and twired.
2. Mama I'm sweepy.
3. Hey, that guy is such a sweepy!
4. You're so sweepy. It's like your a nice scary person.
when something seet but creepy at the same time.
That girl asking me out is sweepy
adj. A combination of creepy and sweet. Often used to describe ex-boy/girlfriends, it is used to describe when another party is being undeniably sweet, but also extraordinarily creepy.
My sweepy ex-boyfriend just asked me to go to the movies again and called me gorgeous.
A combination of the words "sweet" and "creepy". Can be used to describe a person, place, or thing. While it generally carries a positive connotation, there is the explicit understanding that part of what you're trying to describe is just...odd.
Admiral: "Did you see that wedding video in a club where they threw out Hawaiian leis instead of flowers?"
Lt. Commander: "Yeah, it was sweepy."