1. (n.) supper and lunch combined into one meal.
2. (n.) Sunday brunch.
3. (v.) From "Sun Munch", to eat outdoors on a sunny day.
4. (n.) a) the quilted part of grandma panties that absorbs feminine fluids and becomes stained; b) the part of any panties thus soiled.
1. I haven't eaten since breakfast and it's like 4. Looks like I'm having some sunch!
2. Shall we meet for sunch this week?
3. It was nice out, so I sunched the bag of chips.
4. Jeez, Jenn. What's the deal with your sunch?
A. The meal between supper and lunch.
B. A chick (or dude) that really hits up the tanning salon. Commonly referred to that orangeish color, AKA: Going Umpa Lumpa.
Alexis: Sara, you don't want any dinner?
Sara: Na, just ate sunch.
Todd: Dude, you look like a freakin sunch!
Maria: At least I look good.
When a lady clenches her vaginal muscles, usually on a man's penis during intercourse.
"I sneezed and coughed at the same time which caused me to sunch"