Let's end the stereotypes about atheists now.more...
I'm an atheist. Does this mean I love science? Not necessarily. I simply did not feel anything whatsoever going to church when I was little, and therefore, stopped believing. It was when I got older that the "Is realigion really plausible?" thoughts popped into my head.
Does it mean that I have faith in the government? Au contraire--I think the government and politicians and all that junk are mostly corrupt and stupid.
Do I hate other people for believing in God? Nope. In fact, I love diversity. The world would be boring as hell if we were all atheists.
Have I ever gone out of my way to convince a theist that what I believe is right? That's wrong too. I can't tell you for sure whether I'm right or wrong--it's not like a have proof or anything--so I don't bother with arguing over it. Unfortunately, a lot of theists don't pay me the same respect. :(
Am I evil? A theist may think so, but I don't. I love giving to charities, I participate in my school's choir, I love my family, and I don't smoke, drink excessively, or take sex lightly, I've never betrayed anyone, I get good grades, and I'm really nice to others.
I also have faith--not in a God, but in myself and those around me. I believe in living my life as happily as I can, since it is the only life I think I have to live. I don't constantly look to God to pull me through tough times; I pull myself through and make myself stronger.
|2.||Little Miss Date Rape|
n. 21th century. Slut. A female that brags about sex non stop to gain attention.
GUY 1: what do you think of Kim?
GUY 2: Oh, you mean Little miss date rape? She never shuts up about her herpes!
|3.||to be like|
v. to react
commonly used to bridge descriptions of a scenario and the evoked reaction.
Uniquely applied to precede:
1. non-verbal description,
2. dramatization, or
3. extreme use of slang.
Reserved for casual peer-peer discussion. Misuse in official or formal setting is suggestive of poor education or lower intelligence.
"he threw his dirty clothes at me" and I was like:
1. (non-verbal demonstrative) ex: speaker plugs nose, or expresses look of shock..
2. "there is no way in hell I'm doing your laundry Mister!"
3. "nu-uh.. no you ditin... uh-ah"
"she's a proper girl she's always got to be like:
1. (non-verbal demonstrative) ex: speaker tilts head back and to side slightly closing eyes
2. "we can't break a rule we'd go to hell"
3. "little miss priss" "somethin something"
addressing a police officer, judge, or doctor.
"you could hear his car pull up and then it'd be like:
1. (non-verbal demonstrative) speaker punches fist
2. "a war was going on inside"
3. "time to cut out"
What teetotallers like to do at the weekend.
I went out on the non-piss last night.
Fourth largest city in Mississippi. Known as "The Hub City" due to geographic location to other city in the region. Home to the University of Southern Mississippi. Camp Shelby is located just South of Hattiesburg. At 136,000 acres it is the largest National Guard training site in the nation.more...
non Hood Hattiesburg is made up increasingly of people that fit into one or more of these groups:
1. Stand next to you and yell into their cellphones while you are trying to read in Books-A-Million or enjoy nature on the Long Leaf Trace.
2. Want to tell you how much money they make, their son in another state makes and everyone else in their family. What their house cost and what it cost to remodel. What their 47 inch TV cost. You get all this information within two minutes of asking, "hey how is it going?" from a stranger or someone you have not seen in a while.
3. Drive $58,000 Chevy Tahoes with W stickers on the back or a Jesus fish.
4. Pretentious yuppie scum that think living in the most exclusive neighborhood and bigger house with gaudy stainless steel appliances makes you a better person.
A generally unrespected person that would unable to score in virtually any given situation that an average person would be able to score in. Non-Scorers do not necessarily have to be virgins, but it is very likely that they are. Many believe that the term "Non-Scorer" is latin for "socially inept individuals, devoid of good lucks or charming personalities, which causes them to miss out on potential sexual encounters." This has never been confirmed, however.
An average Joe walks into a bar. The average Joe has the potential to score with a chick from the bar. A Non-Scorer does not, unless the situation is such that even a Non-Scorer has a chance (such as the Non-Scorer winning the lottery and the bar being full of hookers).
"No, loser, we can't go on a date. I can sense that you are a Non-Scorer, and thus, sex must always elude you."
A person who is commonly classified as a non-smoking, bicycle riding, music listening hipster. A person of this definition generally passes judgment on others taste in music, art and culture. They will often be seen in the local café, sneering at you from behind ceramic coffee mugs. Known for soul-shattering awesomeness, a Mr./Miss Pretentious produces uncontrollable madness and jealously in others.
Ok ok, Mr./Miss Pretentious. wah wah wah. (example of intellectual hooliganism that causes a common response in those less facilitated in the understanding of music)