(2) when the female animal moves onto the male penis for mating.
2. To mount is to climb or to stand atop something. In this sense, it can also refer euphemistically to copulation (sex), especially between animals.
3. Mounting, in taxidermy, is the preparation of dead animals for display.
4. A mount is a point where additional equipment, such as a weapon, camera, winch and telescope can be attached to a vehicle so that the vehicle itself, rather than the operator, supports the weight of the equipment.
5. A mount in grappling, is a favourable position where one sits on the adversary's chest.
6. A mount in gymnastics is the maneuver of going from the ground onto a gymnastic apparatus, such as the balance beam or parallel bars.
7. "Mount" may be short for mountain, especially in names such as Mount Ararat.
8. Mounting is also a computer term when dealing with file systems.
9. Mounting is also used to describe growing/increase.
2. She mounted him in bed.
3. He was mounting his fish for display.
4. She had the camera mounted on the tripod.
5. He mounted (straddled)his opponent for the kill.
6. He climbed Mount Vernon.
7. His anger was mounting.
-What's wrong Morty? You look overwhelmed and depressed.
-I am. Janet just mounted me.
-Hahahaha you just got mounted by a girl!! TOOL!
guy#2: Sht fam! I would mount that anyday!