A person who buys and uses Apple computers and products, or is otherwise "gay for Apple". Usually for one or more of the following reasons:
1) They enjoy paying $3000 for a laptop;
2) They heard somewhere that macs are better for multimedia applications (Please note that it is never a good idea to confront a macfag on this matter. They will not be able to produce any reason other then "because they are" and your head will explode.);
3) They think it will impress people at the coffee shop;
4) They enjoy being different;
5) They scoff at the idea of compatible software;
6) Because macs are available in pretty pastels.
Jim: "Hey you wanna go get a cup of coffee?"
Steve: "Nah that place is full of hipsters and macfags."
An inept computer user (see noob) who calls himself a geek and uses an Apple Macintosh computer.
They are mainly found on YouTube making reviews of mainly useless or unaffordable products (see tat) discussing Apple "rumours", providing viewers with "giveaways", giving updates on their boring lives, instructing viewers to follow their boring lives on Twitter and discussing how terrible a PC running Microsoft Windows is and why Macs are better in every way.
This term is not to be confused with someone who knows what they're talking about and has plenty of experience on all sides of the table, i.e. someone who is not a noob, but uses a Mac.
Macfag101 (in video): Hi guys, what's up? Today I'm going to be doing a giveaway and the winner is whoever can bitch Microsoft the most. Also coming up, a tutorial with the very original idea of how to change your dock background images, why Macs are so much better than PCs and why I don't know a fucking thing about what I'm talking about.
Non-noob viewer: Macfag, shut the fuck up.
A person that could actually afford a Macbook pro, iMac, Macpro, Mac. Enemies from Microsoft fans yet Windows 7 supporters.
Macfags are so rich, we can't afford macs but they can.