Buttocks, heinie, your arse.
Samantha has a formidable keister.
to conceal an object in ones rectum.
to keister a sack of cocaine.
1. what you need to get up off of...
2. bulbous enclosure of fat located at the back of the bus, can be used as a floatation device in the event of an emergency.
get off your damn keister and get in the game
1. vi/vt. To hide contraband in one's anus.
2. n. One who hides contraband in his anus.
If you want cigs, see Johnny -- that keister bunny's got a veritable Bodega stashed up there.
Pronunciation: 'kEs-t&r, 'kIs-
Variant(s): also kees·ter /'kEs-/
Etymology: satchel (English slang)
slang : BUTTOCKS
The word is out about town,
That Rock Hudson loved it in the brown;
He eschewed the nubile maids,
And now he has a case of AIDS.
Those who finally got him,
Penetrated his well-rounded bottom.
While down in Tijuana Town, when asked:
"Hey meester! Do you want to fuck my seester?"
Rock replied: "Hell no! Sock it to me in the keister!
-- doggrel, circa 1985
(also keester, keyster, kiester, or kister)
1. the buttocks
2. a suitcase that opens up into a display of goods
3. a rear pants pocket
4. a safe
He got shot in the keister.
Use the lower portion of your digestive system as a storage bin for contraband
Carl had to keister a half-kilo of coke in order to clear customs from Columbia.