Top Definition
The flaps of fat that develop just under a person's shoulder blades. Also known as ting-tongs.
"Damn...check out the hubba-flubbas on that Swedish bikini model Olga. She most not work out that particular part of her back just beneath her shoulder blades."
by Not Sarcastic Sid May 18, 2011
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.