Geeks are superior to all other people because the have the knowledge and social ability to get to where they want to be.
Ironically, those "losers" will be the bosses of the cool kids in high school, if those cool kids ever reach the same intelligence level as the once geeks(possibly not).
They are very intelligent in one or more areas. Not necessarily computers. You could be a chess geek and have never used a computer.
Geeks are usually quite weak physically but make up for it in their superior mental capability.
Do not try and insult a geek, as one they do not care. and two they will always have either a good comeback or someway to totally annihilate your insult with some form of explanation. They do have a social life (most of them anyway) they can be awesome at gaming and still have a girlfriend. Just like if a chav considers himself to have a social life but he is still good at bmxing (innit).
Geek: Yes as everybody that wears glasses is a geek. Gandhi was a geek was he? Get some brains.
Chav: yo oo is gandhi mayte?
Geek: Point proven. Goodbye. Cunt.
2. One who is extremely interested and knowledgeable about computers, electronics, technology, and gadgets.
3. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
2. Being on the robotics team and whiz in computer class, Charlie was known around school as a geek.
3. She was acting like a complete geek when she snorted when she laughed.
2. Someone who has an obsession with computers and/or whose life cconsists of computer related tasks
3. someone with a greater than normal computer skills.