A geek typically is intelligent in some manner; and is always interested in a particular topic. Geeks have social skills unlike a nerd, which is similar intellectually, yet is a socially awkward individual. Geeks also tend to be, but are not limited to, nonathletic.
2. Ricky is a film geek. He organizes all his movies alphabetically.
3. David is a guitar geek. He'll be keeping his neighbors up at night while he rocks out.
4. Kevin is a anime geek. He wants to move to Japan.
5. Gina is a book geek. She can't get her head out of those pages!
6. Stacie is a drama geek. She loves the stage.
7. Spencer is a comic book geek. He will debate who will win what fight.
8. Ian is a mathematics geek. He can school you!
9. Jennie is a photography geek. The wedding photos will come out professionally.
They are also a reliable source of information as there constance presents on the internet keeps theme updated on big events, like football results.
2. Someone that likes to have fun and knows how to have it in every way possible due to a strong sense of curiosity and/or high intelligence
3. A person that enjoys science fiction
4. A person that enjoys fantasy
5. A video game fanatic
6. A person that enjoys being slightly abnormal
7. Anyone that wishes to be referred to as a geek
8. A computer expert
9. A person that is picked on in high school and later becomes the boss of his former tormentors
10. Anyone that obsesses about subjects of his/her own personal interest and becomes an expert on the subject due to the obsession
11. An expert in any given field
12. An general insult used by those of low intelligence to refer to the intellectual elite. This common error is made through failure to recognize the difference between geeks, nerds, and dorks
13. One who knows the difference between a nerd and a geek
Geeks often have some sort of social skills yet are dorky (though there are many geeks who are not also dorks).
Bob knows all about computer programming
he's the company computer geek.