An unreliable person. A procrastinator. A careless or lazy person. Dishonest and doesn't keep to their word. They'll tell you they're going to do one thing, and never do it. They'll tell you that they'll meet you somewhere, and show up an hour late or don't show up at all. Also spelled "flakey
", or "flake
" in the noun form.
She told me she would send me her pictures, but it's been 3 months and she hasn't sent me shit. She's flaky as hell.
Unreliable, characterized by not following through on agreed plans.
He's a straight shooter with upper-management written all over him.
Ooh, I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that. He's been acting real flaky lately.
A person who intentionally does not come through with shit
Fuck that shit is flaky
The white people version for the term ashy
Guy 1: Man, do you need some of my lotion? you're looking kinda ashy.
Guy 2: Am white, so that makes me flaky, not ashy.
being socially adaptable in a way that compromises your self-worth.
Gina is a flaky person because she seemed so real talking to me at my place, but then she was ignoring me around her friends on the basketball team.
When there is interference, as in mobile phone line or Internet connection, resulting in difficult communications
Sorry I wasn't able to reply to your text message; the signal was very flaky.
May be spelled "flakey." Noun form: "flake."
1. A person whose mannerisms, fashion, speech or personality is eccentric.
2. A person who ignores you for no valid reason.
3. A general negative connotation for any person, place or thing.
1. Tim is really flaky, he always talks about his shoes.
2. Did you hear about Charlie? Yea, her boyfriend just broke up with her so she's been acting flaky.
3. You don't want to go there, it's really flaky.