i recently lost my job and all my belonings do to being hospitail lised with the va .I HAVE HADE 7 BLIEDINGS IN THE PAS 3 -4 YEAR I WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN FOR MY LIVE i found this site very intresting and wood like very much try and find some covert in the study of ariail if you could help me be a member it wood mean so much to me your va patient patrick
Ilive in a travel trailer and have for 4 years sents my first bleed its been down heal from their my email thank you for your time it really goes faster thin you thank
This snippet is presented unedited, except for the e-mail address, which has been excised to protect privacy - and delusion. As you can plainly tell, the person here has suffered greatly from "BLIEDINGS" - which we think is synonymous with "bleedings" which would make this person delusional, as people (including stigmatics) do not spontaneously bleed. This person also thinks he can find comfort from his "BLIEDINGS" in studying aerial photos. You may notice that the phrase used is "find some covert", which indicates that this person may in fact be using aerial photos to conduct covert missions from the comfort of his VA hospital bed.
Whatever he's looking for, I certainly hope he finds it.
2. Paul listens to the Bee Gees and drives a Trans Am. He's delusional on the 70s, man.
Person 2: OMG UR DELUSIONAL
Person 1: No I am not, I've thought about the issue thoroughly
Person 2: DELUSIONAL DELUSIONAL DELUSIONAL IM GONNA HAV U LOKD UP
2. H/Hr shippers
Me: You're incredibly delusional... If you could read you would realise Ron and Hermione have amazing amounts of sexual tension...
1. Someone who believes only their way, and everyone else is wrong.
2. Someone who is obsessed or stuck on one false belief and ignorantly denies logic and reasoning.
3. A derogatory term that Atheists use to describe Christians and other religious people.
2. Used to describe someone attached, possibly obbsessed, with an idea which is either false, or has changed. Synonymous to "living in the past."
HeronShipper: A delusional has entered the room, folks.