Someone who is not thinking clearly, or thinks something will happen that, in all likelyhood, will not.
guy1: So I'm thinking of asking Leah out. I think she might say yes.
guy2: Ummm, are you delusional or something?
Used to describe someone attached to an idea which is either false, or has changed. An alternative to "living in the past."
1. James still thinks we live in a democracy. He's delusional.
2. Paul listens to the Bee Gees and drives a Trans Am. He's delusional on the 70s, man.
An insult/label often flung at those who have beliefs that are not commonly accepted.
Person 1: I believe aliens are visiting Earth.
Person 2: OMG UR DELUSIONAL
Person 1: No I am not, I've thought about the issue thoroughly
Person 2: DELUSIONAL DELUSIONAL DELUSIONAL IM GONNA HAV U LOKD UP
1. the state of having a false opinion or belief
2. H/Hr shippers
Idiot: Harry and Hermione are like sooooo meant to be together...
Me: You're incredibly delusional... If you could read you would realise Ron and Hermione have amazing amounts of sexual tension...
1. Someone who believes only their way, and everyone else is wrong.
2. Someone who is obsessed or stuck on one false belief and ignorantly denies logic and reasoning.
3. A derogatory term that Atheists use to describe Christians and other religious people.
The Preacher shunned the homosexual because he was delusional.
1. The state of having a false opinion or belief.
2. Used to describe someone attached, possibly obbsessed, with an idea which is either false, or has changed. Synonymous to "living in the past."
Shannon really thinks she could get him back even though its clear there is no way of that EVER happening?!... She's delusional.
A person who is a Harry/Hermione shipper
. They are easily upset, have a limited sense of humour, and do not read particularly well. In their spare time, they like to look for overly used symbolism where none exists. This term was coined by a most wonderful webmaster.
TeenyBopper1892!!: i ship Harry/Hermione. There so kaute and SO canon!!!!1!!!
HeronShipper: A delusional has entered the room, folks.