I'm not Bi-polar, I'm Bi-Winning
As said by Charlie Sheen, WIN-NING
1. - to kick ass and take names in Hollywood while agitating the shit out of anybody that has to report on your rich ass
2. - having porn stars and nannies at your beckon call
3. - filler word when you do not know what else to say
4. - something you say to make yourself feel better
1. - victory over Vatican assassin warlocks
2. - something won: ratings, other people's pride, attention
3. - supplicant for being bi-polar
I fired ordinance from my fist. Winning!
What Charlie Sheen is doing right now.
"Just winning, every day. Defeat not an option."
"Duh, winning! It’s, like, guys, IMDB right there, 62 movies and a ton of success. I mean, c’mon bro, I won best picture at 20. I wasn’t even trying. I wasn’t even warm.”
Charlie Sheen is not bi-polar, he is bi-winning.
Getting ridiculously high on cocaine, getting Bree Olson to move into your house, demanding a huge pay increase, or some combination thereof. Also one must have been born with tiger blood and Adonis DNA in order to be 'Winning'.
They should name CBS to Charlie Sheen Broadcasting, no... uh, WINNING!!!
To live a sex and drug fueled lifestyle like Charlie Sheen while banging seven-gram rocks in such a way that your brain fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm
High on cocaine or other some other stimulant; popularized by celebrity Charlie Sheen.
1) I just drank three 5 hour energies - I am winning as hell!
2) Yo, let's get winning tonight!