(Noun) to analyse resources and be questioning with the objective of critical evaluation and / or personal gain
(Noun) one who snoofs
(Verb) the act of a snoof.
(Verb) Technical: the act of to capture unauthorised Wi-Fi packets, by sniffing around Wi-Fi networks for personal gain
Snoofa (Selfish New Object Orientated Flirtation Addict)
(Noun) a person addicted to snoofing
(Noun) as in ‘You have been snoofed.’
Slang: meanings “Case the joint” / “Check it out” / Make a killing” / Rip them off” / “Nick their ideas” / “Scam them”
• They snoofed my pad meaning They cased the joint or were timewasters
• They snoofed my gen meaning They pinched my ideas, techniques and knowledge
To analyse resources and be questioning, with the objective of critical evaluation and / or personal gain
1. The act of seeking out and adapting a good solution from existing service providers.
2. To view real estate to compare and contrast with a similar real estate.
3. To view fittings, fixtures, furniture, contents and owners lifestyle, for critical assessment.
4. To view fittings, fixtures, furniture, contents and owners lifestyle, for possible future criminal activity.
5. To rummage through personal property seeking items to sell for profit.
6. To rummage through charity shops seeking items to sell for profit.
7. To window shop, seeking potential bargains and lower costs
8.To capture Wi-Fi packets, by sniffing around Wi-Fi networks for personal gain (see Wikipedia listing)
Snoofing From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Snoofing is a combination of the words snooping and sniffing as it relates to Wi-Fi wireless network discovery. Snooping is the act of capturing packets surreptitiously, where as sniffing is the act of looking for Wi-Fi wireless network
Quit that snoofing, Puss, you're getting in my way!