1. Something intended so that all members of the family, little kids, older kids (ages 10-teen) kids, parents, and grandparents can enjoy.
2. Codeword used by conservative nutjobs to ban gay rights/marriage, prevent Marijuana legalization, outlaw most Rock music, Heavy Metal and Rap, or at least get it censored, make video games age-restricted, try to get multiple shows and movies like South Park, Beavis and Butthead, Pokemon, and the Harry Potter movies banned or restricted, and shove religion down everyone's throats.
1. We had my young cousins over last night and had to sit through a Family-Friendly movie. Honestly it wasn't that bad and it was a lot more pleasant than school.
2. Conservative nutjob: Thanks to our efforts, we are on the way to creating a more family-friendly nation full of war but free from homosexuality, harmless drugs that would help our economy, music, and anything else that does not promote christianity unto everyone
|2.||holiday movie season|
These are the movies released during the holiday season. They usually are released from about the second week of November to the third week of December, sometimes even on Christmas Day. These movies are usually family-friendly (and often holiday-themed) movies but may also be movies that are Oscar-worthy. This and the summer blockbuster season are the two most important in Hollywood.
Family-friendly movies such as those in the "Harry Potter" and "Chronicles of Narnia" movies are released during the holiday movie season. Oscar winners like "Titanic" are also released at this time.
A small, family friendly, warm and cozy town
While it may be a small town, that doesn't mean that everyone who lives here are alcoholics/drug addicts. Yeah, there is drinking but what town isn't going to have that?
As far as the drug use? really? I don't think there is even a problem with that.
Yes, there is drama, but I believe that everywhere you go is going to have drama and if you haven't figured that out by now then I think you are completely oblivious to how the world works.
In all honesty I would rather live some where that everyone knows me. You learn to know each other and care about one another. If you lived in a big city how many people do you really think would give a flying "F" about you? hardly any. Whoever wrote that 2nd definition is completely cold hearted and obviously is only basing their opinion on something that happened to them which probably at the time did a great deal of hurt but now would be a silly reason to give Osage a bad rep.
Osage is an awesome town and great for a new family just starting out. In the end it is nice knowing that everyone is looking out for you.
I really don't think it is appropiate to drop "F" bombs on a site like this. It makes you sound really dumb.
V. to make something so family friendly it takes all the fun out of it.
1) They disneyed the party up something awful, no alcohol and it was over by 10!
2) I heard they're totally going to disney the music festival this year, quiet time in camp at 11, what the hell?!
Something that those people who have don't try to impose on others, and those who don't possess try to shove down everyone's throats.
Massachusetts, the first US state to have legalized gay marriage, frequent attractor of hate from the "family values" crowd, has the lowest divorce rate in the US (2.4 per 1000 persons) and the lowest teenage pregnancy rate in the US (7.9% of pregnancies). For comparison, Texas, a bastion of "family values" (and executions), leads the nation in teenage pregnancy (16.4% of pregnancies); states in the Bible Belt (Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Texas) have divorce rates approximately 1.5 times the US average of 4.1 divorces per 1000 persons.
A traditional scottish family name for a bunch of absolute legends.
Not a bunch to be trifled with.
They do not let people off lightly.
But so faithful to lose who they hold most dear.
I do love the munro clan. They are so friendly
|7.||Moose Knuckles Grill House|
Moose knuckles Grill House is a great family atmosphere restaurant in Andover, MN.
Moose knuckles Grill House is a great family atmosphere restaurant in Andover that families like to enjoy.