Top Definition
A word that you would use as the singular's plural or past tense equivalent, but how you think it should sound, normally to replace the suffix of the original plural.
A pluralfuse is:

Moose = Meese
Glow = Glew (instead of glowed)
Shit = Shat (instead of shitted)
Flip = Flap (instead of flipped)
by Antmonk September 19, 2005

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.