Leno is another word for "cheap shot" or to make others look bad in an unfair way like Jay Leno does.
(Noun) He made a Leno at the comedy club last night, this made me loose much respect for the comedian.
2. To give a person a gift under false pretenses of friendship in order to set that person up for a later betrayal.
3. To undeservedly receive something which is then unappreciated and squandered.
4. To repeat the same tired joke long after it has ceased to be funny.
5. A particularly painful form of explosive diarrhea, the smell of which renders the entire house uninhabitable for days.
2. Man, Judas Iscariot totally lenoed Jesus.
3. Did you hear about Steve? He got a sweet full ride scholarship to that private college but he totally lenoed it.
4. The party was great until Bill arrived and totally lenoed the place up.
5. Stupid Jim got a case of leno after eating Indian food and I had to stay at my friend's house for a week!