To act soley for yourself. To screw over or undermine good people. To completey beef the situation for your own gain
A terrible late night talk show host.
Hey man, turn off Leno.
originated from comedian named Jay Leno.
Leno is another word for "cheap shot" or to make others look bad in an unfair way like Jay Leno does.
(Adj) That kid is so Leno, i cant stand hanging out with him
(Noun) He made a Leno at the comedy club last night, this made me loose much respect for the comedian.
The new definition for douchebag, in reference to when Jay Leno stole the Tonight Show back from Conan O'Brien, after a negotiated end date.
Dude quit being such a Leno, your turn's over.
A leno is a crusty, battered condom
found in any number of places, such as a grimy parking garage stairwell, a mucky New Jersey beach, or even stuck to the cleats of an unsuspecting Little Leaguer who fell victim to an unfortunate misstep while patrolling the outfield.
Leno (le-nō) verb: to wear out one's welcome to the detriment of others
Man, Mike Leno'd the party last night; I thought he'd never leave!
1. To backstab a more talented and popular colleague.
2. To give a person a gift under false pretenses of friendship in order to set that person up for a later betrayal.
3. To undeservedly receive something which is then unappreciated and squandered.
4. To repeat the same tired joke long after it has ceased to be funny.
5. A particularly painful form of explosive diarrhea, the smell of which renders the entire house uninhabitable for days.
1. Gee, I'm a talentless cancer boil on the ass of society so I'll never get that promotion unless I leno that guy!
2. Man, Judas Iscariot totally lenoed Jesus.
3. Did you hear about Steve? He got a sweet full ride scholarship to that private college but he totally lenoed it.
4. The party was great until Bill arrived and totally lenoed the place up.
5. Stupid Jim got a case of leno after eating Indian food and I had to stay at my friend's house for a week!