b) Tact or smoothness of action.
d) Three sister goddesses of Greek Mythology
c) A girl's name.
b) My mother says I have no social grace.
c) I was granted my devilish good looks through the will of the Graces
d) I dated Grace for a couple months before she dumped over the phone after I had spent 4 weeks at a summer program. Now I am pissed and want my sushi back.
2. The most loyal friend or girlfriend anyone could hope and pray for. A Grace will encourage, motivate and believe in you when no one else does. By her sheer will alone as a result of her love you will achieve greatness.
3. A one-of-a-kind original. If you ever meet a Grace, you will never forget her. She draws you in like a moth to a flame, her effervescent personality will charm even the most hard-hearted. She'll make you laugh, make you think and sometimes make you cry. But one things for sure, she will make you feel something.
4. Mysterious. You can spend your whole life and will never fully understand the depths of a Grace. She's like the ocean, only few can make it to explore all of her mysteries. She's simultaneously open and aloof, free-spirited and guarded. If you don't know her you've probably got it ALL wrong. But if you get to know her, you'll never, ever be the same.
Honest guy- yeah she is kind of amazing, that's Grace.
Insecure girl- *crying in jealousy* I'll make up vicious rumors and hate on her in hopes it will make me feel better about myself
2. Guy- Man, when I had no one and nothing Grace was there for me.
Guy 2- Wow, dude she sounds awesome.
3. I've never met anyone like her, that girl's such a Grace!
4. There's a place where one blue rose grows among the dandelions. No one knows how it got there, but we're so glad it came. It's such a Grace.
Definitely better than anyone called Michael.