Top Definition
see Skullet
A person who is balding but maintains long luscious locks (mullet) at the back has both an almost entirely bald head and simultaneously, a mullet is said to have a Bald Mullet which is also known as a Skullet.
by Professor Pro January 04, 2012
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.