Marksmanship, for knives. The discipline of knife-handling, covering skill in precision and speed of cutting, all with cavalier style. Also covers selection, care, safety, maintenance, and never once cutting yourself.
mom: who will carve the roast beast?
knifeman: allow me.
<knifes flash in a silver blur, and the beast is reduced to perfect portion slices>
mom: Impressive! Great knifemanship.
literally: a large, lumpy, generally amorphus baked good.
in "urban" speak: descriptive of the view of a girl from behind. Not just the ass, but the entire view.
a girl with a "backside like baked brown betty" is only has to be a little bit chubby. The backside is riddled with any of the following flaws:
complete lack of ass- (waist wider than hips)
Oh snap, shawty's got a backside like baked brown betty. that's just a shame.
Short, fat string beans which have been boiled for far too long. Served ubiquitously in the south.
Dude: "Somebody boiled the shit out of these green beans!"
Scary obese lady chef: "Don't you like grain bains?"
DJ technique - the result is a "hit" sound. It works best with a brass chord sample.
In parallel he bumps the record forward and opens the crossfader for a split second, which sounds like a short hard note.
Old school DJs will use a lot of stabs to give some punch to the 808 beats.
The proper response to being called a wanker
guy 1: "You wanker"
guy 2: "You're the wanker."
guy 1: "(wanking, my secret shame! How did he know?)"
1. literally: rough sex between seedy people
2. figuratively: tackling a tough task with gusto. Similar to "just do it"
3. touchdown in football
1. The dumpster sluts strutted into the bar, hoping to take the bulldick to the chengis
2. With deadlines closing in, I had to make a plan and take the bulldick to the chengis. Now I can enjoy a weekend out of town.
3. With one yard to go, the quarterback charged forward and took the bulldick to the chengis.
Anyone who uses eggs in urban aggression. Based on the song "Eggman" by Beastie Boys.
"WE, ALL, DRESSED IN BLACK,
WE BEGAN, TO ATTACK
THE EXTRA CRACK ON HAZE'S BACK"
- "Eggman", Beastie Boys