Stop the Pendulum
1. A score of 69 in sports.
2. The 6-9 combination in pool, particularly 9-ball.
1. What's the score?
I got the magic number
2. One way to win the rack: the magic number. The 9 is hanging in the pocket.
An affectionate name for a Maine Coon cat.
I adopted what I thought was a grown, neutered cat, but when I brought him to the vet for a checkup, I found out he was a 6-month-old, unneutered kitten. Needless to say, he grew to be a 20-pound monster because he was a coon and I didn't know it.
To do a female friend a favor by keeping her from getting it on with some unworthy male. The noblest thing to do for a friend.
My friend has gotten involved with an absolute pig! He's such a man-whore that the only right thing to do is to twat block her so she doesn't get some disease.
A nickname for catnip.
I had to use some nip to get the cat to use his scratching post.
1. A unspayed female cat, especially one who had a litter of kittens.
2. A female cat who thinks humans owe her a living.
1. The queen has an easygoing temperament and passed it to her kittens. They'd make purr-fect house cats
2. That calico sure runs the house. Her Meowjesty has her humans wrapped around her tail!
The act of passing out after having taken only two hits of (usually) high-potency weed.
That shit was so potent it gave him a 1-2 punch. The guy was out cold on the floor!
a prolonged outburst of hissing by a cat.
Tweety, my late calico cat, constantly hissed at the other cats in the house. We called her Madame Hissy Fit as a result.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.