A paleoliberal typically espouses the following:
1. protection of the right of workers to organize and bargain collectively
2. protection of the interests of the underdog against the whims of the powerful.
3. supports the right to individual privacy within reasonable limits; does not include abortion rights (see definition #2) or gay marriage, but does include keeping the government from snooping on your reading habits.
4. The right for minorities to be free from discrimination in employment, housing, public accomodations, etc., thus protecting their rights from the tyranny of the majority without diluting majority rule.
5. the inherent, affirmative right to vote and have your votes counted as you intended, without interference from fraudulently programmed voting machines designed to "flip" votes.
6. The right to life means the right to a decent life, for both born and unborn. Paleoliberals don't divorce the sanctity of life from the quality of life, unlike Christofascists or left-liberals.
7. May or may not support the death penalty, although I personally oppose it except for war criminals, deposed dictators, wartime traitors, and/or serial killers who pose an escape risk.
8. Embrace gender equity. Man and woman are to be treated as equals under the eyes of the law and their differences are to be respected, ...