Top definition
A flabergasta is what you call it when it looks like somebody smashed their head on the keyboard
You: Hi dude. How are you doing?
Anon: cczjsastjewgeqbats
You: That is called a flabergasta
by Flabergasta April 22, 2017
Get the mug
Get a flabergasta mug for your brother-in-law Abdul.