The object used to correct someone's grammer. i.e. hitting one with the grammer hammer.
He said can I instead of may I, so I brought the grammer hammer down on him.
by skippy_xua September 09, 2008
Get the mug
Get a grammer hammer mug for your Facebook friend Jerry.