This is a term used by feminists who feel that having the word "man" in the word "woman" makes women a subset of men. So, to make themselves a non subset, they changed the letter 'e' to a 'y'.
I am not a subset, I am a womyn.
Even President Obama called kanye West a jackass!
I'm not gonna lie, this statement is the most overused phrase in probably every high school and and college.
The phrase is used when the speaker wants to inform the listeners that he/she is not lying. The phrase can be taken two different ways with the listener; A. The speaker could be lying, but he is just saying 'I'm not gonna lie' just so i don't suspect that he is in fact lying or B. The speaker is genuinely telling the truth.
If you are planning on using a catch phrase, I'm not gonna lie, if you use this phrase I will beat you with a stick.
A. *Talking to someone with a really ugly sweater* "I'm not gonna lie, your sweater looks really awesome."
B. *Talking to someone with some really awesome shoes* "I'm not gonna lie, you got some tight kicks
Oh Bama is the expression that replaced 'Oh my God!' Since there is popular belief that Obama is the messiah, there is no need to take the old god's name in vain, we can just do it to the new god.
Oh Bama! That's a huge spider!
Bitchin came from the word, "Bitching." Of course like most words ending in -ing, the 'g' is usually dropped in slang. Bitchin has two different meaning, depending on how you use the word in a sentence.
1. Bitchin- (adj.) A word used to describe something cool, or awesome.
2. Bitchin- (v.) To complain.
1. Dang, your pimped out low rider is bitchin holmes!
2. Just get in the car and stop bitchin!
The word Bitch used to have only one meaning. However now a days, the word Bitch can mean several different things.
1. Bitch- (adj.) A word to describe a female dog.
2. Bitch- (adj.) A derogatory term used to describe a female who is a nag, rude, annoying, or disrespectful.
3. Bitch- (adj.) Another word for hoe, whore, or prostitute.
4. Bitch- (adj.) A derogatory term used to describe a male who is not acting manly.
5. Bitch- (n.) A person who is a slave to another person, both in sexual and non sexual terms.
1. When the man asked me about my dog, I told him she was a bitch.
2. Man, today my girlfriend was being a real bitch.
3. Look at the booty on that bitch!
4. He used to be cool, but now he is a real bitch.
5. That's my bitch over there. Hey bitch, get me some coke!