1. A serving of wine-tea
with a partial shot of Jägermeister dropped into it. Traditionally an average sized cup is used for the wine-tea and a small oriental teacup is used for the Jägermeister. Unlike the similar Jägerbomb, a narwhal need not be slammed, and is in fact very pleasant to simply sip, with small amounts of Jäger slowly diffusing into the wine-tea.
2. The unicorn of the sea, and inventor of the shish kebab.
1. To stab with a large piercing device, such as a sword or 9 foot long icicle, often in an epic or entertaining fashion.
1. A black tea and Chardonnay wine-tea
makes for a delicious narwhal.
2. Look at the size of that narwhal's horn!
1. Remember that guy who got narwhaled by a blue icicle from a leaky airplane lavatory?