1. A unit of measurement that is equivalent to three adult male fingers not including the large knuckles or any corresponding joint or part of the body past the first knuckle.
2. The form of measurement used to describe how much mass is needed to fit the volume of a woman's orifice.
3. A word used with as heavy of an Cypriot accent as possible.
"Alex, how many cheftalies do you think she can handle?"
"hmm... about 2 deep easy, with an extra digit"
"Wow I didn't think she could handle a cheftalia in the ass like that, but she did!"
(When a cypriot person is passing you and you may or may not want to mock their accent so you say "cheftalia", instead for the lyrics of "Dinata Dinata")
1. an event where one is party to intense amounts of beer drinking in a short time span, usually at break from work.
2. an event where one is party to intense amounts of beer drinking in a short time span during a reserved time for a siesta or a nap.
I hate today, I really need a beeresta before the next conference call
acronym which stands for "Don't Tell Nick", you can also substitute the N for the person you are referring to, example given, DTA, or "Don't Tell Alex"
1. to define a moment in which you do not want someone to find out what you and others have done.
2. to define a moment in which two or more persons are party to or in witness of an event that would be not approved, frowned upon and/or not sanctioned by a professional authority, usually one person in particular.
3. commonly used among participants of AHI's Summer Program.
Beeresta DTN status