Humility despite obvious giftedness.
That girl is so sweet, kind, unforgettable, sexy, compassionate, alluring, smart, and flawless. Only she never seems to notice that she is so great! She must be Julia, who else could stand to be so wonderful and not advertise?
Traditional meaning of this name is from the Latin as the feminine form of Julius. It was meant to depict a soft downy face.
Today's meaning is far reaching in its scope due to the depth of individuals possessing the name of Julia. Contemporary definitions include the following traits:
Humility despite obvious giftedness.
Grace under fire.
Sexual prowess, and allure.
Charismatic qualities often resulting in captivated audiences.
Leadership strengths so as never to consist of follower behaviors.
Eccentric yet elegant tastes in men, clothing, hair, cuisine, and jewelry.
Compassion and kindness that knows no bounds and remains intact and available to persons regardless of their merit or past actions against a Julia.
Lacking in vanity, jealousy, obscenity, or the unappealing physical traits so common of other persons that are unfortunate to not have been named Julia.
Intellectual superiority is often attributed to said persons named Julia, though they do not flaunt this grand trait, nor do they hold a lack of intellect against those not born with the fortune of parents that would designate them with such a prestigious name as that of Julia.
Complexion so pure and luminescent that age is evaded with no neccessary measures of chemical peels, plastic surgeries, nor make-up concealers.
Socially, a Julia, shows ease and grace often owning a poularity unparalleled by the nameless masses flocking to said Julia.
That girl is so sweet, kind, unforgettable, sexy, compassionate, alluring, smart, flawless and humbly never notices that she is so great! She must be a Julia, who else could stand to be so wonderful and not advertise.
The individual, or group of individuals, involved in obsessive adoration of entertainers such as musicians, actors, athletes, and even political figures. Behaviors are juvenile and influenced oftentimes by crush-like emotions or lustful sentiments, and often infringe the rights of the figure experiencing the attentions of a frenzied fanatic.
Obsessive research and knowledge concerning the "likes/dislikes," genevation, habits, pet peeves, and other extraneous trivia concerning the idol are attributes shared among this stereotypical group of fans. This overly exhuberant fan exhibits traits such as promiscuity, daring and often irrational behavior, as well as, loss of self control when exposed to the object of their obsessions.
Most commonly viewed as consumed by their interest, as opposed to the normal realm of enjoyment experienced by the great majority of public.
Groupies at The Beatles concerts would often dissolve into tears, screaming fits and hysterics at the mere sight of the band's entrance to the stage.
There are multiple meanings for straight-
1. Traditional meaning: Without a bend or curve, evenly formed or set, not crooked.
2. Traditional meaning: Figurative; a) frank, honest, upright, b) right, correct
3. Traditional meaning: in proper order (numeric, chronologic, alphabetic, etc...),
4. Traditional meaning: without interruption or break; continuous, in an unbroken series, without reservations or exceptions,
5. Traditional meaning: unmixed, undiluted (reference to alcohol, or other substances, without qualification, unmodified,
6. Traditional meaning: showing no emotion or humor, serious rather than comic, natural rather than eccentric,
7. Traditional meaning: reliable, sure, authoritative,
8. Traditional meaning: behaving in a conventional manner, holding orthodox views, conventional, standard, normal,
9. Traditional meaning: made up of a set of five cards, as in poker,
10. Slang: term used in agreement, approval,
11. Slang: term used to qualify one's sexual preference,
12. Slang: term used to denote the validity of a statement or claim,
13. Slang: term used to describe a manner of frank communication, i.e.- straight talk,
14. Slang: term used to determine level of understanding, agreement, or otherwise mutual understanding and agreement
Traditionally the word Straight referenced the quality of an object posessing no bends, curves, or twists.
Today the word Straight refers to myriad categories including heterosexuality, commonality of opinion, earnest communication, and level of comprehension.
1. To appologize for behaviors or actions that may have hurt another person.
2. The state of being worthless, or poor in quality.
3. The idea that there is more than one person responsible for dramas past, yet only one takes the blame.
1. I am sorry for the way things went four years ago, but now it is time to move on.
2. It is a sorry day when you cannot get over something that cannot be changed, and are unwilling to accept the graciousness offered to you as a person today, regardless of past.
3. I have never heard "I am sorry" from you for the past, yet I have offered you "I am sorry" regardless of blame, regardless of consequence.
Defined as the female's climax in response to sexual stimulation.
My sweet babboo gives me The Big O and I am his slave for a week.
Commonly used phrase referencing the degree to which an individual is considered unattractive. Possibly a regional colloquialism used in the Oklahoma area.
Billy Bob: "Geez! That woman with the balding patte, bulbous nose, black front teeth, and tattoo of 'I Like It Rough,' sure is ugly!"
Billy Roy: "She sure has a flabby gut, and that backside ain't too perty neither!"
Billy Billy: "Boys, that there gal Fell Out Of The Ugly Tree And Hit Every Branch On The Way Down!"