1. A word used to describe a close friend in place of bro
2. A shortened version of the word rebel. Used when trying to be cool and calling someone a rebel who totes
ain't got no balls
, when in this case, you probably don't either
1.Sup rebs, where you at?
2.Hey rebs, why don't you go do a triple backflip off of the empire state building?
*Stands for American Gladiator Style
Used when referring to an event in which something was accomplished with an unbelievably large extra amount of work. This amount is not neccessary to complete the task and usually makes whoever or whatever witnessed the event enter a state of 'being served,' look like a loser, fool, or has them standing amazed.
1. Dude, I just killed that test AG style
2. I totes just did a triple backflip off of the Empire State Building AG style
1. A very uncool cat
2. A word used in place of any other noun used to describe a person
1. I was busy doing a triple backflip off of the empire state building when some stupid gookie tried to talk to me. So I made him shine my shoes.
2. Watch out! Stupid gookie, 12 o'clock. (Watch out! Teacher, 12 o'clock)