Warning - The following description contains information of a violent nature. Continue reading at your own risk.
Slit Throat can mean many things...
1. Razor blade that needs considerable skill to actually slit a throat or generally use without minor injury
2. The act of using a knife, shards of broken glass or other sharp object to cut the jugular vein or windpipe and cause the person on the receiving end to die shortly after
3. Failure to kill the person and render them "Voiceless" as you have cut out there voice-box instead
Slit Throat Razors or Cut Throat Razors can be used as torture devices. The "Glasgow Smile" is the brutal method of slitting the skin from the sides of the mouth to the ears. This makes a smile that seems quite comical... Further kicking of the crotch will lead to the victim screaming in pain and ripping the face in half.
Slitting your throat is a effective method of suicide but failure to actually kill yourself will lead to further problems and unusual scars.
The slitting of another persons throat is a quick stealthy approach to killing another person. This can usually be achieved by creeping up behind them, pulling there head back and slicing the neck as fast as possible.
A Glasgow gang had found another rival gang member and gave him a Glasgow Smile...
Slit Throat - Brutal way of killing somebody
A word used mostly by the British to describe the metal sheet covering your engine of your vehicle.
It can also be known as a hat...
- The smoke was rising from under the bonnet...
- Put on your bonnet its bloody freezing outside...
Fake cash/counterfeit money
Extortionate prices that you laugh at
Uh Oh... That guy gave my funny money for my car.
What!? $600 for a freaking mirror?
The space at the back or front of a car were you can store things. The boot is also known as "trunk"...
- Open the boot so i can put the dead body into it!
- Hey did you take the shopping out the boot yet?
- I keep my spare tyre in the boot!
Playstation 1... The PS1 was released in 1994 (Japan) And 1995 (Europe + USA)
As of May 18th 2004 the last ever Playstation 1 game was released - FIFA Football 2005.
Due to the release of the Playstation 2 and 3 the need to have a Playstation 1 for its games has disappeared and also due to the Playstation 1 being released over 11 years ago the Playstation 1 can be classed as rare.
Hey look its a PS1! The graphics and games are horrible and its ancient...