A female rapper who performed a miracle by becoming famous without dancing about half-nude. Nevertheless, she feels the need to brag about her own beauty.
Song Title: I'm Really Hot
Lyrics Of Her Own:
"I've got a cute face"
"Hey hey hey, I'm what's happ'ning'"
"I'm heaven sent"
"I'm a hot gal"
Lyrics While Being Featured In Other Songs:
"Yeah, we look stunnin'
Other girls get mad because
They might look ugly"
"I know you heard about a lot of great MCs
But they ain't got nothin' on me"
"I'm too hot"
Missy Elliot is butt-ugly.
According to the Bible, (Samuel 5:6-9) testicular cancer was one of God's many pestilences.
But after they had moved it, the LORD's hand was against that city, throwing it into a great panic. He afflicted the people of the city, both young and old, with an outbreak of tumors.
And it was so, that, after they had carried it about, the hand of the LORD was against the city with a very great destruction: and he smote the men of the city, both small and great, and they had emerods in their secret parts.
This isn't the only mention of testicular cancer: if the repeated use of 'hand' didn't tip you off; the Bible(s) is/are very repetitive
1) Retards Attempting Poetry
2) Meaningless shit that tends to have a reasonably good beat. Bad grammar mixed with bad spelling, with a dash of perversion
3) A seriously overrated style of writing, mostly used by black "ganstas." Occasionally white people attempt rap, but are flared at for being wiggers
. Some, such as Eminem
managed to make a good name for themselves through fart jokes. Ironically, Eminem wrote the occasional meaningful song.
1) At least Shakespeare made a damn good attempt, now they don't even try.
2) Rap used to be about big asses. Now it's about sex, the street, cars, and DENTALWEAR of all things. But it's still mostly about girls shaking their asses
3) Missy Elliot
is a girl rapper, and she goes around bragging about how hot she is. She even wrote a song called I'm Really Hot. If that isn't sad, I don't know what is