1. v. To enjoy oneself
2. v. To partake in enjoyable activities of the PG kind.
3. v. To wear excessive amounts of makeup and platform shoes and sing about absolutely nothing.
4. n. What Scary Spice really really wants.
"Zig-a-zig-ah" became a catchphrase of the nineties when the Spice Girls coined it in their hit "Wannabe". The record sold millions and people still have no earthly idea what it means.
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want.
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zig-a-zig-ah
1. what the spice girls really really want.
2. to have sex
1. "i'll tell you what i want, what i really really want! so tell me what you want, what you really really want! i wanna, i wanna, i wanna, i wanna; i wanna really really really wanan zig-a-zig-ah!"
2. guy - let's zig-a-zig-ah!
girl - let's not.
To have a really satisfying (or furious) wank to a Spice Girls video.
I saw them Spice Girls on the box t'other day. Don't fancy Scary much but the others got a zig-a-zig-ah!
What Scary Spice really really wants.
YO! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT, SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT, SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT! I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA, REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA ZIG-A-ZIG-AH.