2 definitions by Remote33
1. v. To enjoy oneself
2. v. To partake in enjoyable activities of the PG kind.
3. v. To wear excessive amounts of makeup and platform shoes and sing about absolutely nothing.
4. n. What Scary Spice really really wants.
"Zig-a-zig-ah" became a catchphrase of the nineties when the Spice Girls coined it in their hit "Wannabe". The record sold millions and people still have no earthly idea what it means.
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want.
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zig-a-zig-ah
by Remote33 Aug 14, 2005 add a video
1. A classic Disney movie featuring ballet-dancing hippos and Mickey Mouse enchanting buckets of soap and water. Set to classical music, it has no plot, no charm and no point. Spawned off the pointless sequel "Fantasia 2000"
2. Portuguese for "Costume"
3. The winner of the third edition of Fox's "American Idol" - A very nasal singer often referred to as Mantasia for her manly attributes. Is ghetto enough to name her 4 year old daughter "Zion", after the city that almost got destroyed in "The Matrix." Plans to name future children "Sunnydale" and "Neverland"
1. "I can't believe I paid 8 dollars to see Fantasia. That movie was crap."
2. "Brazilian Mommy, what will be my fantasia for Halloween."
3. "Dude, I bought the new Fantasia CD thinking it was Macy Gray. That sucks."
by Remote33 Sep 23, 2005 add a video