2) (n) Any obese human that will set upon a buffet like a plague of locusts, stripping said buffet of all edible material, leaving only the garnish, the decorative toothpicks, and the sweaty cheese cubes from earlier in the day.
3) (n) Any plan that is unnecessarily complicated or futile. Used as a simile.
2) "Uh oh, better hit the foodline before turducken over there strips that bitch."
3) Jeff: "I'll be swapping out this small-block, V8 for an straight six."
Dale: "Baking up a turducken are we?"
Dale: "Sounds like fun."
2. To put more meaning into something than can reasonably be expected or intended.
2. Me1: I hope this isn't the winter of Tovar's discontent
Me2: How would we know?
Me1: You know, anger-flakes falling from the sky, grumble-powder all over the ground, the thermometer frigid with annoyance.
Me2: Words fail me at expressing how awfully you've expanded on that metaphor.
Me1: I know what you mean. I turduckened it.
Me2: You what? Wait, I don't want to know.
Me1: I stretched it unnaturally in order to stuff all sorts of random crap in it.
Me2: Please stop.