A state of mind in or around the Portland area that makes citizens go crazy for the city's only major sports franchise, the Portland Trailblazers. Often brought on by winning, but can also become apparent when the team transforms from pot-smoking, coach-insulting, dog-fighting, gun-toting hoodlums into a respectable group of charismatic young athletes.
I love the Blazers again. Blazermania is taking a hold of me!
al·tus ten·do (al-tuhs ten-doh)
1. Latin phrase translated as "I reach high".
2. Motto of the USCG Chief Petty Officers Academy.
-noun, tahy-tuhs-sahy-tuhs, see-.
1. The condition in which one becomes afflicted by the Titus.
2. Of or being openly conversive with the Titus in Spark.
"kruhn-chee" - "fah-Jayh-tuhs"
1. A thin strip of marinated or grilled meat, wrapped inside a soft tortilla, whose most important ingredient is crushed tortilla chips.
2. A regular tex-mex dish
2001-2008; < Canadian
Because of the crushed up the tortilla chips, that was the best crunchy fajitas I've ever had!
Krun - Chee - Fah-jai-tuhs
1. An typical tex-mex dish, whereby the most important ingredient is crushed up taco chips
2. The crushed up taco chips denote the crunchy aspect of the fajitas
Putting crushed up taco chips in my fajitas made those Crunchy Fajitas the crunchiest fajitas ever!