n: a lie, fib,
v: to not tell the truth present tense: tressel, tressels, tresseling; past tense: tresseled, had tresseled, Future Tense: will tressel
If I had tresseled, I wouldn't be stuck here doing garbage duty for the week.
Maury: We asked if you have had intimate relations with another woman while at work. You said no, and the detector determined that was a Tressel
If you wanted to protect your players, tell compliance to keep it on the down low and not blow it out of proportion. That way, you wouldn't have had to Tressel about it.
-- when someone appears to be ethical and upstanding, preaches that we all need to be moral and ethical in our everyday behavior, insists those people around him/her be of the highest character, but in reality that person's own behavior is very guilty of breaking rules/laws and intentionally hiding that guilt from everyone else for his/her own selfish purposes.
You know, I always thought Jim was a stand-up guy you could completely trust to do the right thing until he pulled that Tressel the other day! To think he would put a possible national championship above the character traits he shills for in his books was a surprise. Guess we won't be fooled again!
1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.
6. of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.
7. a homosexual person, esp. a male.
8. in a gay manner.
Wow you sure like to shop a lot, you must be Tressel!