Something that is so shocking, unusual, or angering that it would make you
”shit a brick”
When I saw how mangled my new car was after the crash, I nearly “shit a brick”.
1. To be extremely surprised and displeased about something.
2. Something you do while waiting very anxiously for something.
3. An exclamation of displeasure.
1. Man, he's gonna shit a brick when he finds out you wrecked his car!
2. ...so we're sittin' there shittin' bricks waiting to see if the cop is going to give us a ticket!
2. Shit a brick! We've got a test in Calculus tomorrow!
Term used to describe a situation where someone became so overcome with a feeling that they not only lost control of their bowels, they did so on a magnificant scale and let a square unit drop down. See brick it
He thought it was funny, so I put an AK in his face and he shit a brick.
A term used to express a state of anger or rage. Usually used in post-conflict chatter. To shit a brick would be insanely painful, hence the pain portrayed in the word.
Dude. My girl caught me playing video games instead of feeding the baby for the 4th time! She almost shit a brick on me.
An expression of surprise or exasperation
You did what?! Shit a Brick, mate.
e.g.when you find something out that really suprises you /an expression
I about shitabrick when I got off probation in only 2 years>
A word that can be used as an expression of shock/anger, or in some cases an insult. This word most likely originated from the thoughts of pain from doing such a feat.
1.) Then she started sexting me, I almost "Shit a Brick" when I saw her nude body!
2.) Well, you can just go and "Shit a Brick"